- think: lab - Christian Long is both an educator and a parent
- Dangerously Irrelevant - Dr. Scott Mcleod is
not currently a teachera college professor rather than a K12 teacher, but he always has interesting articles.
- Do I Dare Disturb The Universe? - Scott Elias is a high school administrator and doctoral student
- dy/dan - Fascinating blog of a really innovative math teacher
- Cool Cat Teacher - Teacher and techie
And others, with various levels of posting frequency and relevance to a kindergartener parent.
My apologies to Kevin Makice, who left a couple of comments here over the summer, which I completely ignored, because blush I forgot to turn on email notification of comments for this blog. It's on now, so no further comments will be ignored! But I suspect we won't be hearing much from the Makices, for if I have correctly followed their eddies in my stream of information, they have decided to pursue alternatives to public schooling. I agree with your comment, Kevin, that parents are encouraged to get involved, but only in prescribed ways. We have been told who our PTO officers are; what the schedule of meetings are; what we can volunteer for; and how we can help out with fundraising. Lots and lots of fundraising. Still, we haven't gone to a PTO meeting yet. We're still getting our feet wet. We'll see what happens.